Welcome to IITPrep!
The term ‘IITPrep’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website / app whose registered office is -
Ignite Brains Healthcare & education Solutions LLP, 802 C –III, 8 th Floor, A – wing, Pinnacle Corporate Park, BKC G block, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051 (Maharashtra).
Our LLP registration number is: AAG - 9639 and the place of registration is Mumbai.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website / app.
In particular, these Terms & Conditions inform you about
- the start and end of our contract,
- the payment for your subscription,
- your right of withdrawal,
- our liability and
- copyright and ownership of our content
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Shipping and Delivery Policy
1. How do I get to use IITPrep and when do I enter into a binding contract?
- In order to use IITPrep you need to create an account (account). By doing so, you enter into a binding contract with us.
- You may only use IITPrep for personally preparing for IIT JEE. No other usage is allowed, especially business purposes or sharing your account with other people.
2. What can I do with IITPrep?
- IITPrep provides extensive resources to guide you through the All subjects with videos lectures, practice papers, articles and test.
- We offer a free registration with limited access to our content and functions as well as a paid subscription which grants broader access (paid account).
- You can use IITPrep for private purposes only.
- We do not provide any special licences for teaching and / or other purposes.
3. How much does it cost and how does the payment work?
- Registration and usage of the basic account is free of charge.
- You will find prices for our paid accounts on our Subscription page.
- All prices are in the currency displayed and might get converted into your local currency during checkout.
- We accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. Payments are due in advance.
4. How long does my contract last?
- Free registrations last forever, but Paid subscriptions are entered / extended for one, three, six, nine or twelve months.
- You cannot request to cancel the contract after you have purchased a subscription.
5. Does my paid subscription renew automatically?
- No, You have to pay for it through our payment gateway.
6. What if I don't like your services?
- Demo Videos of our products and services are available on our website https://www.iitprep.com, the IITPrep App and also IITPrep YouTube Channel. It is assumed that you have checked them out thoroughly before making any payment. Therefore, “Cancellation not applicable” & “Refunds not applicable” to any of our products and services.
7. What charges are applicable, if I order products from IITPrep?
- If you order anything from IITPrep, shipment charges as charged by the courier service depending upon package weight and count of products will be applicable.
- The shipment will be made through a Courier Service or EMS (Indian Post). The delivery will be made within 7 to 15 days of the payment confirmation. In case of remote or far away locations, this duration may extend up to 20 days.
- Once you receive the shipment, it is automatically understood that there was no damage or loss during transit. We will not be liable to compensate any loss or damage reported by you after the receipt of the shipment.
8. What is IITPrep's liability and how is it limited?
- We are proud to ensure IITPrep's availability of 99%. Technical shortcomings of IITPrep and either announced or unannounced repair or maintenance works may lead to further restrictions or interruptions.
- We can neither guarantee the validity nor the accuracy of educational content provided on IITPrep, but we work closely together with experts in every field to make sure you get the most accurate content. If you spot a mistake, please let us know and we will carefully review and fix as soon as we can.
- We are fully liable for all damages that are grossly negligently or deliberately caused by us, our legal representatives, executive staff or vicarious agents as well as for at least slightly negligently caused damages from bodily injuries.
- Our liability for damages caused by a slight negligent breach of major contractual obligations is limited to damages which are typical to this kind of contract. We are not liable for damages caused by a slight negligent breach of minor contractual obligations. A major contractual obligation is one that are essential to the execution of the contract and that you as a customer may and do typically rely on.
9. Who has the copyright and who owns the content?
- Unless content is expressly labelled otherwise (e.g. as “public”) or you lawfully obtained a license, all texts, images and other works created by IITPrep and made available to you within the course of your account are protected by copyright. Therefore, you are not allowed to reproduce, distribute or exhibit our content or publish it in any way.
- For any other use (i.e. replication, duplication, sell, resell or exploit), you have to obtain our written consent and/or a license.
10. Which law is applicable to my contract?
- This contract is subject to Indian Law. However, you will not be deprived of the protection afforded to you by provisions of the law of the country where you have your habitual residence.